Kenneth Dewayne HamptonMember
- Email Us
- Alabama, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh and Federal Circuits, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2003
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, J.D., 1982
- Samford University, B.A., cum laude, 1979
- Jefferson State Junior College, A.A., 1977
- Alabama State Bar
- The American Association of Justice, formerly The Association of Trial Lawyers America
Phi Kappa Phi. Student Materials Editor, The American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Volume 5. Author: “Recent Developments Res Judicata — Workman’s Compensation Awards,” The American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Volume 4:703, Spring 1981.
- Williams v. Madison County Board of Health, et al, 523 So. 2d 453 (Ala. Civ. App. 1988)
- Self et.als. v. Roper, individually and as Personal Representative of the Estate of Cassie Fisk Buchner, 689 So. 2d 139 (Ala. Civ. App. 1996)
- Ex Parte Walter J. Price, 698 So. 2d 111 (Ala. 1997)
greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.