Experienced Huntsville Attorney Protects Clients’ Best Interests
Accomplished Alabama lawyer represents individuals in disability and workers’ comp cases
When your financial future is at stake, legal matters can be particularly stressful. The law office of Kenneth D. Hampton in Huntsville provides a calming presence while advising you on your legal options. If you’re dealing with a workers’ compensation, long-term disability, Social Security Disability, or probate matter, our firm offers effective representation. With more than three decades of experience, Kenneth Hampton can deliver the legal assistance you need and the personal approach you deserve.
Dedicated advocate offers personalized legal guidance and representation
If you’ve been injured at work, are facing long-term disability, or are dealing with probate matters, it’s important to seek qualified legal guidance you can rely on. Our clients choose the law firm of Kenneth D. Hampton because they know they are getting:
- A highly rated attorney — Kenneth D. Hampton is respected by colleagues as well as clients: he has earned the DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Personalized guidance — Our firm understands legal challenges affect each client differently. We provide the personalized advocacy you deserve so you can make informed decisions for your future.
- Hands-on approach — Our lawyer works closely with each client, applying a hands-on approach and effective strategies designed to bring about a favorable resolution.
Clients are often concerned about the cost of legal services when dealing with matters such as disability and workers’ comp. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case, so there is no financial risk to you.
Respected law firm assists individuals and workers in Alabama
Kenneth D. Hampton draws on more than three decades of experience and brings keen legal insights to every case when representing clients throughout Madison County. Our firm is pleased to offer legal services in these practice areas:
- Long-term disability — We bring clarity to long-term disability insurance cases, offering vigorous representation for injured clients whose applications for benefits have been denied.
- Social Security Disability — We understand the nuances of Social Security Disability regulations and requirements and can help you understand your rights and options whether you are applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- Workers’ compensation — Employees who become injured or ill on the job may be entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits, employer-funded compensation that cover medical expenses and partial wage replacement. We assist with workers’ comp applications and appeals to help you get the payments you need.
- Probate — With our probate services, executors can navigate the complex process of administering an estate with confidence. We also provide assertive representation in probate disputes and will contests.
Our seasoned lawyer draws on a wealth of experience to help clients obtain the benefits they deserve or the guidance they need in probate matters.
Contact an experienced attorney in Alabama for help with injury and probate matters
People in Alabama who seek help in disability, workers’ comp, and probate cases are invited to contact the law office of Kenneth D. Hampton. Please call [In::phone] or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.